Environmental, Health and Safety Compliance services for numerous types of clients including manufacturing, distribution, utilities, commercial/retail, airports, universities, landfills, and construction projects.
KERAMIDA's services ensure compliance with the vast array of EHS regulatory requirements including:
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Clean Air Act (CAA)
- Clean Water Act (CWA)
- Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA)
- Underground Storage Tanks (UST) Program
- Used Oil Disposal (OPA)
- Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasures Plan (SPCC)
- Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA)
- Comprehensive Environmental Response Compensation and Liability Act (CERCLA)
- Emergency Planning and Community Right to Know Act (EPCRA)
- Superfund Amendments and Reauthorization Act (SARA Title III)
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- Department of Transportation (DOT)
- Training and Security Plans
- Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
- CFATS, SVA, SSPs
- Related state statutes, rules, regulations, policy guidance, and related local ordinances
KERAMIDA provides OSHA compliance and environmental compliance consulting for the management of hazardous waste, hazardous materials, toxic substances, stormwater, air emissions, water discharges, employee hazards, and worker safety.
Our EHS Compliance Services include:
- Risk Assessments
- Compliance Audits
- Permitting Assistance
- EHS Management Program development and implementation, inspections and corrective actions
- EHS Training
- Recordkeeping and Reporting
- Agency and Public Notifications
- Testing and Monitoring
- EHS Compliance Plan development
- Regulatory Inspections and Agency Response
KERAMIDA can provide any level of service from periodic technical support to full time staffing for in-plant services to maintain and improve your EHS compliance program.
In-Plant Compliance Services
KERAMIDA supports many clients in EHS compliance by providing in-plant compliance services. These contracts include on-site staffing for one to five days per week in order to complete inspections, reporting, training, permitting, programs, and monitoring. We provide in-plant compliance staffing to clients on a multi-facility, national basis including electric utilities and manufacturing sites. While the typical contract scope is day-to-day overall EHS compliance assistance, KERAMIDA provides focused in-plant services for scopes such as plant decommissioning, plant start-up, new production line installation, and media focused compliance troubleshooting.
In addition to day-to-day in-plant compliance staffing, KERAMIDA's technical team provides project and task specific compliance consulting services for all environmental media, health and safety, and industrial hygiene needs. KERAMIDA also provides Health and Safety services related to construction and demolition work, such as perimeter air monitoring and regulatory compliance oversight. With our professionals' diverse base of knowledge and experience we are able to support clients in permitting strategies, enforcement response, and enterprise-wide risk minimization.