KERAMIDA provides Environmental, Health and Safety Training courses for employees of businesses in every sector, throughout the U.S. and worldwide.
Our EHS Training courses combine technical expertise with effective, clear instruction tailored to fit the needs of the participants. KERAMIDA provides EHS training for employees of companies through in-person sessions, webinars, online courses, and custom-made videos.
Request EHS Training:
Our Training courses include:
- EPA Requirements
- OSHA Requirements
- DOT Regulations
- Environmental Best Management Practices
- Safety Best Management Practices
- ISO 14001 Internal Auditor Course
- ISO 45001 Internal Auditor Course
- ISO 20400:2017
- Sustainability Reporting Training - GRI, CDP, SASB Certified
- STAR Communities Training for Cities
- Greenhouse Gas Emissions Assessment Training
- U.S. EPA Brownfield Training Grant, Six-Week Courses
- Emergency Response and Risk Management Training
- Wastewater Treatment Training
- Hazardous Materials & Waste Management Training
Customized on-site and off-site training courses:
- Half & Full Day Courses on Impacts of Regulations on Specific Industrial Sectors
- Preparation of Training Manuals and Web-based Training Courses
- Testing / Exam Materials Included by Request
- Training for Industrial, City, and Government Workers
KERAMIDA's ISO 14001 Training:
ISO 14001 Internal Auditor Training
Client: Major Electric Utility
KERAMIDA conducted a one and a half day training course covering the principals of the ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems (EMS) audit, as required by the ISO 14001 standard for Internal Auditors. KERAMIDA developed the facility-specific training materials and performed the on-site training of the industrial employees. The course included the performance of a mock ISO 14001 EMS facility audit by the designated employees, under KERAMIDA's guidance.
Web-Based ISO 14001 Internal Auditor Training Course
KERAMIDA, in cooperation with the National Die Casters Association (NADCA) has developed a web-based training course for individuals wishing to receive the required ISO 14001 standard training for the ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems (EMS) Internal Auditor. The self-guided electronic course includes examples from various industrial categories and contains a final examination.
KERAMIDA’s OSHA Outreach trainers have successfully presented the OSHA 10 & 30 Hr. General Industry & Construction sessions to over 5,000 individuals.
KERAMIDA trainers have completed the #500 and/or #501 courses from an OSHA Training Institute (OTI) Education Center and have their authorized construction trainer card or general industry card.
Near Miss Safety Training
KERAMIDA's Near Miss Report Training - Online Course
KERAMIDA is pleased to offer an online interactive training module for educating the workforce and promoting safety through near miss reporting. If you would like to get safety off the ground at your facility by training in near miss reporting please let us know, we are standing by to assist you in your ongoing health and safety efforts.
Health & Safety Training for Industrial Facilities
KERAMIDA's Health & Safety experts provide a wide range of training subjects for industrial facilities seeking to establish a strong health & safety program.
Emergency Action Plans
Material Handling of Chemicals
Personal Protective Equipment
Medical Record Access
Emergency Response Plans
Internal Auditing Process
Job Safety Analysis
OSHA 300 Logs/Recordkeeping
Electrical Work Safety
Industrial Health & Safety Procedures Development
KERAMIDA developed the following Health & Safety Procedures for a 27-facility industrial corporation:
- Accident Investigation
- Below the Hook
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Chemical Approval Program
- Coke Oven Emissions Program
- Confined Space Entry
- Contractors-Hiring and Certificates of Insurance
- Danger & Warning Tag Program
- Drug Free Workplace
- Employee Access to Records
- Employee Alarm Systems
- Employee Emergency & Disaster Preparedness Procedures
- Employee Wellness
- Fall Protection Program
- Fire Prevention - Extinguishers & Sprinklers
- First Aid & Medical Treatment
- Powered Industrial Trucks Program (Forklifts)
- Formaldehyde Safety
- Hazard Communication
- Hearing Conservation
- Heavy Mobile Equipment
- High Voltage - Electrical
- Hot Work-Cutting, Welding, Brazing
- Industrial Hygiene Guidelines
- Ionizing Radiation Safety
- Job Safety Analysis
- Lead Safety
- Program for the Control of Hazardous Energy (Lockout/Tagout)
- Low Voltage - Electrical
- Machine Guarding
- Non-Ionizing Radiation Safety
- OSHA Inspection Protocol
- Overhead Material Handling-Cranes, Monorails, etc.
- Personal Protective Equipment Program (PPE)
- Property and Vehicle Loss Control
- Punch Presses
- Respiratory Protection
- Return to Work
- Safety Inspections
- Safety Orientation Training & Job Transfer
- Safety Training Guidelines
The procedures were then incorporated into a KERAMIDA-designed website and we provided the training for employees from each facility.
Highlighted Environmental Training Courses:
Spill Contingency Training
Client: Major Metals Manufacturing Company
KERAMIDA conducted a half-day training course covering oil and chemical spills, including Emergency Response, Communications, and Cleanup requirements. KERAMIDA developed the training materials and performed the training of the industrial employees.
Oil Spill Control and Countermeasures Training
Client: Major Manufacturer
KERAMIDA conducted a half-day training course meeting the SPCC requirements, covering Emergency Response, Communications, and Cleanup. KERAMIDA developed the training materials and performed the on-site training of the industrial employees.
Stormwater Pollution Prevention Training
Client: Major Manufacturer
KERAMIDA conducted a half-day training course covering Spill Response, Communications, Inspections, Record Keeping, Good Housekeeping, Sampling and Permitting. KERAMIDA developed the training materials and performed the on-site training of the industrial employees.
Waste Labeling Training
Client: Major Manufacturer
KERAMIDA conducted a half-day training course covering labeling requirements under RCRA. KERAMIDA developed the facility-specific training materials and performed the on-site training of the industrial employees.
Hazardous Waste Generator Awareness Training
Client: Multi-Facility Major Electric Utility
KERAMIDA conducted a half-day regulatory required training course covering worker health & safety and environmental requirements for hazardous waste generators. KERAMIDA developed the facility-specific training materials, performed the on-site training of the industrial employees and issued the certificates documenting each employee's training.
KERAMIDA's professionals have given over 1,000 lectures to universities, technical conferences and seminars across the U.S. and internationally.
Over 30 of our professionals are frequent lecturers in national and international conferences, and authors of textbooks, papers, and technical manuals.
Praise for our Sustainability, Environmental, Health and Safety Training Services:
KERAMIDA's Annual Indianapolis “Day at the Park” EHS Conference
Learn about current Environmental, Health and Safety topics taught by our experts, followed by an Indianapolis Indians game at Victory Field!