KERAMIDA's technical experts will discuss relevant topics and their significance to Business and Industry. Following the presentation, attendees will be treated to a South Bend Cubs vs. Peoria Chiefs game. A buffet lunch will be provided at the game.
This workshop qualifies for the following credits:
- American Board of Industrial Hygiene: CIH & CAIH - 3.00 hours or .50 CM points
- Board of Certified Safety Professionals: 3.00 hours or .25 BCSP Points
- Institute of Hazardous Materials Management: CHMM & CHMP- 3.00 CMP
- Indiana Commission for Continuing Legal Education: CLE Credit & New Lawyer CLE Credit - 3.0 CLE credit (General Hours), Course #204380 and Sponsor #102311
- Indiana Department of Environmental Management: Wastewater Operator Credit: 2.5 General Hours, Approval Number: WWT16-2715-T00-G2.5
- Indiana Department of Environmental Management: Water Works Operator Credit: 3.0 General Contact Hours, Approval Number: PWSG16-5843
- Indiana State Board of Registration for Professional Engineers: 3.00 PDHs
"EHS Compliance Audits, Inspections, Follow-up, and Corrective Actions"
- John Wellspring, Senior Project Manager, Environmental Compliance Services, KERAMIDA Inc.
"Avoid the Never-Ending Story - Focused Remediation to Eliminate Long-Term Stewardship"
- Steve P. Sittler, P.G., Senior Project Manager/Senior Technical Advisor, KERAMIDA Inc.
"SPCC and Stormwater Best Management Practices - What's New?"
- Mack Overton, Vice President, Environmental Compliance Services, KERAMIDA Inc.
"Beneficial Use of Foundry Sand/CCR"
- Sara Guss, Senior Project Manager, Land Services, KERAMIDA Inc.
"Effective Compliance Training - Featuring Near Miss Reporting"
- Dan Engling, Project Coordinator, Health & Safety Services, KERAMIDA Inc.
"EHS Managers Challenge - Impact of Plant Changes on Air Permits"
- Kathy Moore, Vice President, Air Services, KERAMIDA Inc.
"Sustainability Reporting: the Why, How, and What"
Christina Wildt, M.S., Sustainability Analyst, KERAMIDA Inc.
"Management Systems - ISO 14001:2015 + ISO 45001"
- Kristen Belcredi, P.E., CHMM, ISO Auditor, Senior Vice President, Engineering Services, KERAMIDA Inc.