Presented by KERAMIDA's experienced team of experts, this is the most complete and comprehensive permitting and reporting course offered in the state of Indiana.
This course will provide you with the information you need to understand environmental permitting programs while giving you the most current updates on reporting issues facing the regulated community.
This conference is ideal for:
- Plant personnel responsible for air and water permitting
- Managers who review permit applications and work with corporate staff and production to plan for and implement changes in operations
- Facility personnel who must review new permits and evaluate whether to accept permit conditions or challenge them
- Persons responsible for compliance with environmental requirements
- Facility personnel who develop plans, or work with consultants to develop plans to address contamination on site
- Persons responsible for dealing with waste management issues at the facility
Click Here to Register Now!