The California Metals Coalition (CMC) is a statewide trade association with members representing nearly all sectors of California’s metalworking industry. We meet regionally every quarter in a roundtable setting to exchange information on the most important issues currently impacting California’s metals industry. The roundtable sessions are concise, direct and valuable to all attendees.
August 24th Roundtable Topics Include:
- SCAQMD rulemaking update for metal facilities (melting, grinding, heat treating, fence line monitoring).
- AB 617: Statewide law for community air monitoring and new regulations for metal facilities.
- Storm water permits, lawsuits, and new TMDL regulations for all California metal facilities.
- Proposed Los Angeles County parcel tax for metal facilities.
- 2018 Election: What local and statewide races will impact the metalworking industry
- Learn why your metal facility can be judged on fugitive air emissions as low as 1 nanogram.
- CMC Defense Fund Discussion: Fundraising and assessments to fight local air district issues.