Toxic Pollutant Loading Study
KERAMIDA was retained by a municipality in Indiana to determine the causes of violations of effluent limitations in its NPDES Permit.
KERAMIDA's work included:
- Determination of appropriate sampling locations, methods, and frequencies
- Collection of wastewater and drinking water samples for cyanide and metals analyses
- Interpretation of data and preparation of reports containing findings and recommendations for compliance
- Toxicity evaluation of industrial discharges and toxicity elimination evaluation
- Representation of municipality before state agency and the U.S. EPA to negotiate appropriate permit conditions and limitations