Comprehensive, Innovative, Cost-Effective Solutions for Brownfield sites.
KERAMIDA's Brownfield redevelopment projects have ranged from large manufacturing facilities and Superfund sites, to gas stations and dry cleaners, all receiving the same level of high quality service, commitment and attention to detail.
Our Brownfield Services:
- Redevelopment Resource Identification
- Site Prioritization / Evaluation
- Financial Resource Identification / Procurement
- Grant Application Preparation
- Partnerships with Developers
- Community Outreach Plan
- Stakeholder Identification
- Risk Communication
- Presentation & Written Material Development
Liability Mitigation Assistance
- Regulatory Liaison
- EPA Bona Fide Prospective Purchaser Technical Consultation
- Environmental Liability Insurance Coverage
- Sustainable Brownfields
- Renewable Energy Sources
- Innovative Engineering
- Environmentally Conscious End Product
- LEED Certification Support
- Investigation & Remediation
What sets KERAMIDA's Brownfield Redevelopment Services apart from others in the industry?
We have obtained regulatory closure on more than seventy cleanup projects over the last five years, under various state and EPA regulatory programs, including Brownfields.
KERAMIDA was one of the first firms in the nation to perform Environmental Due Diligence Services in the 1980's and has remained at the forefront as a technical leader in the industry.
Our senior staff is engaged in all aspects of projects, ensuring the highest quality product while focusing on the reduction of liability for our clients. Half of our professionals have over 20 years of experience.
KERAMIDA is a valued and highly sought after partner to developers, municipalities, industries and communities for delivering sustainable solutions.
Our remedial success is based on many years of research, development and validation of innovative technologies.