To best suit a company's sustainability reporting objectives, KERAMIDA is offering lively, expert-led courses in three prevailing Sustainability methods:
- May 16: One-day certified content course on the CDP climate change disclosure
- May 17-18: Two-day certified course on the GRI Standards
- May 19: One-day course in the sector-specific, investor-facing Sustainability Accounting Standards Board's SASB Standards
This training qualified for the following credits:
Indiana Commission for Continuing Legal Education:
CLE Credit: 12.0 NLS (NLS-Non Legal Subject)
May 16-19, 2017, Indianapolis, Indiana: Course #220826 and Sponsor #102311
"Sustainability Reporting Training Services"
(Printed and Copyright-protected by Stitching Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) and KERAMIDA Inc.)
- Pamela Griesemer, M.S., LEED, ISO Auditor, Vice President, Sustainability Services, KERAMIDA Inc.
- Christina Wildt, Sustainability Analyst, KERAMIDA Inc.
- Debra Lake, Staff Planner, KERAMIDA Inc.