KERAMIDA's EHS Audit Services are performed by auditors with over 20 years of experience and a proven track-record handling Multi-Facility EHS Audit Projects under tight time constraints.
Our EHS Auditors are Experts in:
- Multimedia Environmental Audits
- OSHA Audits
- TSCA Audits
- Management Systems Audits (ISO)
- Energy Use Audits for Manufacturing
- Assets Liability Assessments (Sarbanes-Oxley Act)
KERAMIDA has performed hundreds of comprehensive environmental audits for manufacturing facilities, throughout the country and abroad, both for compliance assessment and acquisition purposes, on behalf of industrial clients, law firms and lending institutions.
The audits KERAMIDA has performed have included:
- Extensive review of production, materials, processes, environmental management systems, by-products and generation of wastes, as well as the operational history and records of the facility
- Local, state and federal file review
- Compliance record review
- Investigation of on-site and off-site waste disposal practices and sites
- Review of pending regulatory actions including Superfund involvement
- On-site inspection and interviews
- Preparation of a comprehensive report and management-friendly check lists
KERAMIDA, furthermore, has conducted specialized environmental audits, such as waterworks and wastewater treatment (POTW) audits at various university campuses and municipalities, and RCRA compliance customized audits for universities, municipalities, and industries.
Industries we have served:
- Iron & Steel
- Metal Casting
- Metal Fabrication
- Metal Products Manufacturing Sites
- Power Generation
KERAMIDA's EHS Audit Tools
We customize our audit tools to fit client needs for each project and audit. Commonly requested software platforms include:
Dakota (Environmental & OSHA)
Dakota Software Corporation has been providing regulatory compliance products to regulated industries, consultants and government since 1988. Dakota's suite of products, Profiler, Auditor, Tracer CA and Tracer IA can be used in combination or independently to proactively manage compliance at the point of control.
Complying with safety, quality and environmental regulations and standards is increasingly important and has become more difficult as operations grow. Individual facilities are frequently using different methods and descriptions to define and assess risks, different models to score the severity and likelihood of risk and a multitude of systems and methods to control operational risk. This creates isolated pockets of risk knowledge, and impedes the ability to accurately share best practices and lessons learned while effectively managing risk across the business.
Sphera enables you to standardize your process for identifying, analyzing, mitigating and monitoring operational risk. We provide a means to quickly and accurately understand your risk profile, helping you make better decisions and drive sustainable improvements.