Compliance services for numerous types of facilities including industrial and commercial facilities, pharmaceutical companies, power companies, universities, airports, landfills, and construction projects.
KERAMIDA's services ensure compliance with a vast regulatory area including:
- Clean Air Act (CAA)
- Federal Water Pollution Control Act (WPCA) and Clean Water Act (CWA)
- Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA) and Hazardous and Solid Waste Amendments (HSWA)
- Underground Storage Tanks (UST) Program
- Used Oil Disposal (OPA)
- Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasures Plan (SPCC)
- Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA)
- Comprehensive Environmental Response Compensation and Liability Act (CERCLA)
- Emergency Planning and Community Right to Know Act (EPCRA)
- Superfund Amendments and Reauthorization Act (SARA Title III)
- Related state statutes, rules, regulations, policy guidance, and related local ordinances
KERAMIDA has completed site specific Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP) required by state National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permits for many transportation and industrial facilities in many states and has performed annual site compliance evaluations and reports as required.
KERAMIDA provides regulatory compliance related services for the management of hazardous waste/materials, toxic substances, storm water, air quality, water quality, employee exposure, and worker safety.
- risk assessment
- permitting assistance
- implementation of environmental or health and safety programs
- completion of required reporting
- development of various regulatory plans
- development of compliance documentation
- assistance with regulatory inspections
These services range from providing periodic technical support to providing full time staffing for in-plant services.